You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00066 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha:

       I think Sathivika ahankaram is this. if one in
the mode of  goodness and allways doing  good ,thinks:
i am doing right things. doing good things to others
and following regulative principles correctly and
happy about that he is in Sathivika ahankara. Krishna
says in Bhagwath Gita, even though one is in mode of
goodness and feels happy about that he is
conditioned.so we have to transcend even that mode and
come to the suddha satvik nature to attain Sriman
Narayana..

Krishna Dasee

Vedavalli Ranganathan.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool