You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00076 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sir,
Please read Swami Parashara Bhattars commentary on Vishnu Sahasra Namam. You
will not go wrong in interpreting the meanings of the Vishnu Sahasra Namams
if you understand his commentary. We should go by the grammatical meaning
alone which can lead us to fallacious conclusions.
Adiyen,
Dasan,
Ramanujam.

Movies, music, celeb news. Stay in the loop. http://www.msn.co.in/cinema/