You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00121 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Vishnu,

               As for as  i understand, Devotion is
called Bhakthi.Actions that are  done  with pure
bhakthi,  which are connected With the Supreme Person
alone, is called devotional service.

               Yes , we have to cultivate or practice
pure bhakthi., Bhakthi is always there within our
heart. Due to our Karmas, and material desires,and
because of Maya we dont develop our bhakthi.And for
Pure devotion we should have surrendering mentality to
Him   and receive  His mercy also. If we take one step
towards Him He will take two steps towards us.That is
Perumal's Greatness. Without His mercy it is difficult
to advance.From reading your postings i understand you
are a knowledgable person. I think you are teasing me
with your questions. I am answering you with my
limited knowledge.

Krishna dasee

Vedavalli Ranganathan.

http://messenger.yahoo.com