You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00031 Sep 2006

Sep 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Ramanujaya namah:

Dearest all,

Again, how EmperumAnAr is grander and better than
EmperumAn is described herein in a different manner.

aayizai yaar_kongai thangum_ak kaathal aLaRRazunthi
maayumen aaviyai vanthetuth thaaninRu maamalaraaL
nNaayakan ellaa vuyir_katkum naathan aranganennum
thooyavan theethil iraamaa Nnuchan_thol
laruLchuranthE. 42

I was completely residing in the beautiful bosom of
young women (who hide their faults of their bodies
with the fragrant flowers, colourful clothing,
smearing sandal paste, adorning ornaments, etc, )
without an awareness of any other pleasure; I was
deeply caught in the muddy waters of lust and was
about to perish. There appeared the Parama
dhaarmeegar- ParamadhayALu Sri Ramanuja and He blessed
me with His grace, mercifully declaring that Sriya:
Pathi Sri RanaganAthan , the Lord of Srirangam alone
is the Master of all souls, without expecting even an
iota of any benefit or prathi upakaaram (paying him
back) from adiyEn. What a mercy! That's His natural
compassion on us. Such a Parama kaaruNikO AchArya
saarvabhoumar is YathirAja Sri Bhashykarar

The enchanting divine beauty of the Lord KaNNan
[Ranganathan] that captivate the eyes and the mind of
everyone did not change me; Nor did His upadEsam
through GitA saasthra. I was destroying myself caught
in the beauty [which I though wrongly is even better
than the divine Beauty of KaNNan] of ornament adorned
women and their bosom residing in therein. Look at Our
EmperumAnAr Sri Ramanuja?s power of transforming me!
?This moortthy is the Grandest One;

He never ever
separates Himself from Sri Mahalakshmi- agalagillEn
iRaiyum enRu alarmEl mangai uRai maarbhan; Like Her,
every jeevathma has every right to enjoy seeing Him
forever and love Him deeply residing therein in His
Chest.

For the Supreme Lord Sri RanganAthan, who is here in
our front, who is the Lord of Lakshmi, Sriya: Pathi,
the jeevathma, the individual soul is as dear to Him
as Mahalakshmi. He is as dear to Him as the Kausthubha
gem that resplendently shines in His chest. SaasthrAs
speak of Jeevathma as His son, disciple or servitor.
He alone is Parampurusha; all jeevathmas are like
sthrees and enjoy serving Him eternally. That is
Absolute Bliss. ? Ramanuja blessed me with a crystal
clear jnAnam and showed me the divine Beauty. He took
my mind off those flickering alpa fleeting pleasure
that are actually indeed full of suffering later. Now
I am saved. Now I am in deep love with KaNNan;
RanganAthan. KannanukkE Avadhu kaamam.

Thus,
EmperumAnAr has taken my mind off and transformed me
into falling in love with the Only One KaNNan-
Arangan. Sri Ramanuja alone could do. Even KaNnan and
Ranganathan could not achieve.

EmperumAnAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana
dAsan

http://mail.yahoo.com

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Yahoo! Groups Links