You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00131 Sep 2006

Sep 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Periya-thiru Anthaathi(PT) Highlights ? Series 1

Hi All

   Adiyaen?s Pranaams

Introduction:

This email is specifically intended for those who are beginners or who have not yet learned this prabhandham before (?Karuvilay Thiru ilaatheer? ? Ref : Dust Feet Alwaar  or say ?kadiyaar polil?s only & Special Alwaar? )

Adiyaen?s feeling is to make this topic a story rather than a line by line vyaakyaanam.

Please refer to P.B.A Swamy for vyaakyaanam. Please acquire P.B.A swaamy vyaakyaanam So this is NOT a replacement for vyaakyaanam but a guide My intention is atleast know here and there of alwaar?s sukthi?s. Intention is to make your time a fun story rather than a lengthy boring email.

Enjoy this Little dog?s Barking ??????????.

Here you go ?.

( PT - Ref?38 ) Ref  PT -9 or say #2593

?Yesiyae aayinum Een Thulaai Mayanaiyaey Pesiyay pokaai pilai .. !!!?

Scene # 1:

There is a movie song coming to my ears:

 ?Guruvaayoorappa,Guruvaayoorappa Naan konda kaathalukku nee thaaney Saatchi??

Is Shri Guruvaayoorappa  is a Witness for love ? or say PW1 (prosecution Witness # 1 for all Love affairs)

Cross Ref :
     Sriyapathi (Latchumi purushan) : ?Man manaa Bhava Mad Bhakto?.  ? ? Gita

Scene # 2:
    You know the word :  Karakaattakaaran  - very famous .  this referring to our krishnaa itself (yathavaa clan have a Kudam and famous for their dancing. The nearest comparison
I can make is to remember the movie Karakaattakaaran.

So the point is even if you take it as a parikaasam please think of our ?almighty?

( PT - Ref?6 ):  ?Neri Kaatti Neekkuthi-Yo !!!! ?    ?Very powerful Word?

Although you are working karma maarkam , Please be aware that it is a long ,tedious, hard route for your salvation (Moksham)

Alwaar thunder this word to Almighty.

( PT - Ref?14 ): ?Thembhoon Suvaithu ? oon Arinthum Arinthum? ?

one of the fine words  ,I have carefully traced in the whole sukthi.
Athaavathu ? Vishayanthiram(or say sense enjoyment) enjoying  will lead to damage of your aathma , and thereby loosing the sathai.

In North America ,  There are many ways to spend your time. Please be aware and warned that everything is  Vishayaanthiram. So by delving into this you Verily loose the aathman?s genuiness  and it looses its ?Sathai?(power) and there is a Aathman Collapse.
So instead of building your body (Sareeram) by going to Physical fitness center , please strengthen your Aathman in Bhagavath Vishayam.

Ref  PT -37 (Serial # 2621)
?Aamaaru Arivu-vudaiyaar Aavathu Arithu andrey??
Everyone in this world is proud of their dignity in terms of Knowledge , Masters , P.G Graduation  Degree and their career skills. There is also a new pride called
American Pride or Canadian pride to show their life in America to back home(India) family. In reality they are all non-sense.   The real blessed Arivu(knowledge) is the knowledge to thrive to Moksham and the effort you take towards it.

Alwaar even agrees that it is hard for any one to get to Bhagavath Vishayam.

( To be continued ? with Series # 2 )

Hope you enjoyed my series #1 e-mail  with out loosing the spirit of Bhagavat vishayam.

Vaasaga thodhosam Santhavyaha

Adiyaen

 Maaran?s Dog.

My URL  (mp3 download ) : http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis

Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Illinois home inspector Illinois home builder Illinois home
Illinois home for sale Chicago hotel illinois

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list