You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00097 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Maybe the One became the Many so that It could
temporarily move away from Its "Great Aloneness"; so
that after a certain period of Time, it could go back
to Its Great Aloneness.

Being -> Becoming -> Being in an endless cycle of
birth and death (Srishti and Maha PraLaya)

That which has become (like all of us) cannot fully
comprehend the Being, because the intelligence of the
ones that became, cannot exceed the Intelligence of
Being from which they emanated - the best that we can
do is to try to merge back into Being (our Source) in
our short lives [ours not to reason why, but to do and
die - meaning we cannot comprehend why the Being
decided to become, but we can undertake Saadhana (do)
and let our small egos die or merge into the One Ego]

Saakaara approach or Niraakaara approach - whichever
appeals to each one of us depending on our deep
spiritual inclinations - it does not matter; we MUST
strive to reach the Goal/End of merging into Being by
adopting any of the above two Means.

Maybe a study of the Naasadeeya Sooktham might help in
this regard

adiYen,

Ashok K