You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00008 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

I have uploaded a audio file . It is an excerpts about my Ellu Tha-Tha H H
Srimath KaTandethi Andavan .of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashram. I am very much
grateful to Sri K.Ananthapadmanabhan Swamy ,Secretary,Malleshwaram Desika
Sabha,for having allowed me to put up this short excerpts from the Thirupavai
Upanyasam Series by Sri U.Ve Madhavachar Swamy. The Url is as under:

http://www.sathyagalamtemple.net/KaTandethi%20Andavan.htm

Please save the file and then listen. Original CD is much more clear , this is
a re recording was done by me in hurry and hosted for the benefit of Asthikas .

Malleshwaram Desika Sabha has brought out few rare Upanyasam CD's if you are
interested in owning them please visit

http://www.sathyagalamtemple.net/MDSabha.htm

Dasan
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar,