You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00017 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sriman Anbil Ramaswamy ,on his return from Srirangam ,before initiating  the
proposal of starting "SRiranga Sri", met me at chennai and asked me  tobe one
of the member ( or something ) of Sriranga sri and I readily  agreed to.
  This is very pleasant information about the  co-moderator Sriman Madhavak
kannan is having full pandhithyam in all  spheres, in young age. I am very
fortunate to have such a Vidwan as  co-moderator of Sriranga Sri which shows
all of us are having full  acharya anugraha
  Dasan
  Soundararajan
  Thiruvaheendrapuram Uruppattur Chakravarthi Soundararajan
  SRikainkarya

shrinath mk <mk_shrinath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:        Sri rangapriya mahAdeSikaya
nama:
    SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:
    SrimatE LakShminarasimha parabrahmaNe nama:

    Dear BhAgavathothamas,

   It is a matter of great delight that Sri Madhava Kannan Swami has  accepted
the chair of co-moderator of SrirangaSri. Sri Madhava Kannan  Swami is known
for his Bhagavath anubhavam filled postings and his  clarifications to a
question are lucid and to the point always. Having  the bhagyam of his company
for a few years (alas, it was only for few  years!), aDiyEn can only say that
Sri Anbil mama has rightly  complimented himself! This is sure to provide more
rasAnubhavams to  SrirangaSri readers and take us to the next level.

    For silent participants like me, having Sri Madhava Kannan Swami with Sri
Anbil mama is like "nitya Sri nitya mangaLam"

    With grateful thanks and Namaskarams to Sri Anbil mama's tiruvaDis,

    Shrinath

  Ram Anbil <Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    SrimatE Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
  SrimatE Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
  SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya/
  SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya//
  KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava: /
  SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
  SRI RANGA SRI VOL.07 / ISSUE # 47 dated 3rd April 2006

  IN THIS ISSUE
  AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
  Dear Bhagavatas:

  .

  Your attention is invited to our Editorial of SRS Volume 7- 45 dated  23rd
March 2006, in which we have requested you to stand by - awaiting  an
announcement on the name of the ?Co- Moderator?

 There is  none in the Srivishnava cyber world who does not know Sri Madhava
Kannan Swami of Singapore. His email Id itself is  Srivaishnavan@xxxxxxxxxx His
Achaarya Bhakti is second to none.
  He is one of the very ?Antaranga? Sishyas of asmad Achaaryan

  All of you will agree that he is the one who uncompromisingly adheres  to
post nothing that can be even remotely repugnant to the tenets of  the
philosophy and practices of our Satsampradayam and who never allows  himself to
be dragged into controversial topics, vitiating the mission  statement of ?Sri
Ranga Sri?

  He has kindly consented to serve as ?Co- Moderator?. We are extremely
  honored to announce this on this happy Tirunakshatram occasion of asmad
Achaaryan.

  As stated already, he will be in charge of monitoring / editing /  approving
/ rejecting mails received for release in "Sri Ranga Sri".
  I have requested him to strictly enforce the guidelines for approving
postings.

                                                        Religious education
                                     Beyond belief
            Jehovah witness beliefs