You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00026 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri Nrusimha BhakthAs :

The digital Scanning of Sri Nrusimha PriyA pages
are making good progress at Chennai .

We are still missing a dozen plus  issues .

Would any one of you have copies of these missing issues that you can lend
for scanning to make additional progress?

Thank you in advance  ,
V.Sadagopan

> Dear Sir,
>
> I did not update you for some time now.
> I collected some missing issues from Sri Padmanabhan
> and have scanned them.
>
> The following are the missing issues.
> 1, 1951, Jan & April.
> 2, 1958, Jan
> 3, 1967, Apr & May (Few pages missing)
> 4, 1970, May (Few pages missing)
> 5, 1972, Sep (Few pages missing)
> 6, 1973, Aug (Few pages missing)
> 7, 1982, Apr (Few pages missing)
> 8, 1991, Oct to Dec
> 9, 1992, Jan to Mar
> 10, 1995, Jan -I, Feb II, Mar-I, Oct to Dec (Both Vol)
> 11, 1996, Oct to Dec.
>
> (May be some of these will be available in Chennai
> through Sri Parthasarathy / Srimathi Saroja
> Chakravarthy.)
> Once I get the missing issues, the project should be
> complete. I have given alist to Nrusimhapriya office
> in Chennai also. I shall visit and followup.
>
> Regards
 S. Mohan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM