N.S.Anantharangacharya this Sunday as per the details below -
Date: Sunday, April 09, 2006
Start Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time,
            7:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time,
            7:30 p.m. Indian Std Time
Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2000
Participant Access Code - 76687#

It has been a wonderful lecture series and we are approaching the end of the
upanyasams. Please take this opportunity to learn the important adhikarams of
this masterpiece of Sri Vedanta Desika.

For contributions, make your checks for the amount of $75 and mail to the
address below-

NAMA Inc.
C/O Nagu Satyan
7821 W. Alder Drive