You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00030 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya namah:
Dearest all,

At the outset, let me thank Sri Anbil Ramaswamy mama for his
abhimaanam towards this neechan; niRaivonRumilAdhavan; lowliest
self - for entrusting me with the support on moderation... With the
limitless compassion of asmadhAchAryan His Holiness Srimad
PaRavakkOttai Andavan anugraham, and the guidance by Sri Anbil mama,
no task could be tough... I pray to Acharya ThiruvaDi for the same.

It is adiyEn's mahaabhaagyam that adiyEn could attend the
Thirunakshathra mahOthsavam of His Holiness Srimad ParavakkOttai
Andavan Swami at srirangam.

The function went off very well and veda parayaNam, upanyasams etc..
reached the crescendo on the Thirunakshathra day..
[Details later]...

Regarding the Teleupanyasam by Srikaryam Swami, I saw a tape
recorder in the ashramam recording the upanyasam and Sri Seshadri
swami at the ashramam was ensuring now and then that it was working.
Let me check with the ashramam... and arrange to get a copy of the
same..
Regards
Namo Narayana
Acharya padhanri rENu: [dust particle at the feet of Acharya]

--- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gopan" <sgopan@...> wrote:

> SrI:
>
> Dear Sriman KrishNan :
>
> By copy of this note to the three lists , I am requesting
information on
> the recording of the UpanyAsam . I am surprised it was not
recorded
> at Srirangam .
>
> Let us see if anyone has recorded this treasure on AchArya
Vaibhavam .
> V.Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Links