You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00047 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyen, Adiyen have the same kind of thinking. But I feel that the learning of
Veda Sakahas (like upanishad and pacha suktas) and Divyaprabhandam should start
from Home. this is my small suggession that the present adhikaris whom Swamin
has mentioned that doing parayanam with the text book should start teaching
their children first. Now they may not able to memorise but they can teach the
younger generation. So first the thought should be erodicated that the learning
is meant for elders. Every child should be involved in learning and parayanam
of DP and Vedas. We should start as a movement. Every elder person should teach
their younger generation and spend some amount for the sampradya. We should
keep some amount in reserve for the development of our Sampradaya and
tradition. This is the tradition. Moreover nowadays people thinking of modern
education but side by side everyone should educate their children. Here in
Muscat we had a guest. He was secretary to many senior
 Ministers in Delhi. But the guest is well versed in Nithyanushandhanam,
important vedic hyms, Desika Stotras & Prabhandam. Even he had taught Alavandar
Stotram to all his daughters. Now after retirement he teaches all these things
and stories of Acharyas and their great service to our sampradaya to his grand
children when he stays in his daughters' house. That is his time passing. He
does not miss any of our Sampradya events even in old age. If everyone is like
this sure our sampradya will come up again. If we correct one generation the
next generation will come up automatically. First let us start the movement
with the elders teach the important Suktis to thier grand children from the New
Year Vyaya. This is the service to our Sampradaya, God and to their generation.
Do not waste the time infornt of the idoitic box. Gradually people will take
part in the temple activities. Dasan, If any mistake kindly pardon me.
Villiambakkam Govindarajan, Muscat