You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00073 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namaste!

  I would like to introduce myself as Vasumathi , a sofware engineer by
profession. I have just begun my carrer 8 months ago.I got introduced to Sri
ramanujar's theory and philosophy through my mother who is a staunch Sri
Vaishnavaite, which also makes me one :)

  Being a person of today's young generation, i am going to get the previlege
and honour of visiting Sri Muktinath or Saligramam as it is commonly reffered.
Since i have never visited the place before, i do not know what to expect. Am
reading a lot of material on the internet about the place, but would certainly
like to know more.  I request the learned and knowledgeable people like you to
please share some information / your experience of visiting the place.

  Will certainly write an account once i am back, and will also post a few
pictures.

  Regards,
  Vasumathi.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM