You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri Lakshmi Nrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana
Yatheendra Maha Desikaya Nama:

Dear All:

Sri Ahobila Matam, North America would like to greet everyone on this
occasion of New Year.  We pray to Srimad Azhagiyasingar, Sri Malolan and Sri
Dolai Kannan to bless everyone with happiness this year.

Srimad Azhagiyasingar is currently in Mylapore, Chennai and will be
proceeding to Hyderabad via Cudappah and Kurnool in a few days.  Please
visit http://www.ahobilamutt.org/schedule.html to get the latest sancharam
schedule (has been updated till July 06).  If you plan to visit India, you
can review the schedule and plan to visit Sri Matam accordingly.

Events:

Sri Dolai Kannan is on sancharam this weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please visit http://www.ahobilamutt.org and click on the Dolai link if you
would like to learn more about dolais in the USA and also contact Smt.
Vimala Rajaji or Smt. Malathi Dileepan or any of our regional co-ordinators
in various cities to invite krishnar to your home.

Publications:

Sri Ahobila Matam USA has a extensive collection of rare books and
publications from India (primarily published by Sri Visistadvita Research
Center, Chennai and other Sri Matam organizations).  In addition, we have
also published several books and CDs including "Choice is Yours" by Sri
Sadagopan Iyengar, "Saranagathi" CD by Smt. Sumathi Ramesh and the popular
USA Calendar.  Please visit our website and click on the Books and
Publications Link to reserve your copy today.

Once again, we would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very
happy and prosperous new year ahead.

adiyen

Srikanth Raghavan
Ahobila Matam, USA