You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00125 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
From: "gopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Narasimhan, A IN BLR SISL" A.Narasimhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Sriman Narasimhan Swamy :

 I am delighted to learn about the release of
 Your revered Father's Doctoral Thesis in the form
 of a Monograph that could be read by all instead of
 being confined to the University library .

This is most welcome news for the serious students
of VedAntha . We all have to prostrate before Your
Father for the generous VidhyA dhAnam and Gn~Ana Bikshai
in such copious streams  to us all .

 May the Dhivya Dampathis bless Your Father with long ife ,
 perfect health and vajra sareeram to share his vast nowledge .

NamO  NarAyaNAya ,
RaamAnua Daasan , V. Sadagopan