You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00008 Aug 2001

Anantha Pranamams to all Bhagavathas.
I have a small verification inthe third sloka
mentionaed here " karAgrE Vasate..".
The third line,as taught to me in child hood is
different. My learning is "kara moolE Sthithe
GOvindaha" and not "Gowri".
Can anyone clarify?
adiyEn
Thondar Thondan