You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00044 Aug 2001

Dear bhagavathas

Adiyen would like to thank you for the donations you have been sending for thoopul kaimkaryam. Adiyen's special thanks to Sri. Madhavakannan and Sri. Diwakar Kannan for their wonderful articles. We have collected some amount which is definitely good but still more is needed for the kaimkaryam.

The list of people who have so far sent and received by me are:

Sri. V. S Muralidharan (MA) - $200.00
Sri. K.R Srinivasan (CO) - $108.00
Sri. Sriram (CA) - $101.00
S. LakshmiNarasimhan - $101.00
Sri. Ramesh Mayiladuthurai - $30.00
Sri. Srikanth Sadakopan (MA) - $51.00
Sri. V. Satakopan (NY) - $101.00
Sri. Raghu Rangachari (CA) - $51.00
Sri. Sriraman - $50.00
Sri. Venkatesh Srinivasan - $50.00
Sri. Chatari S. Ramesh - $100.00
Sri. Diwakar Kannan - $108.00
Sri. Krishnan Seshadri - $20.00

I will include the other people who have sent me the amount (which i have not received) in this itself, if they can send me how much they sent. Adiyen will pass on the revised list after getting this. Adiyen will be sending this amount tomorrow to India. So far we have collected $1071.00 from US without including Singapore bhagavathas and India bhagavathas. Adiyen requests Sri. Madhavakannan to keep account of Singapore Bhagavathas.

Adiyen wishes to thank once again the bhagavathas for providing support for this kaimkaryam.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Lakshminarasimhan S.