You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00061 Aug 2001

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [SriRangaSri] Fw: Emperumanar Darsanam Taking careof a Srivaishnavite

Jaya Sriman Narayana,
This is in reponse to a mail from M/sAarathy Char
Let me thank you
1.Can I take it my mail. provoked you to write which otherwise you would have not done.
2.I am extremly sorry  if the mail gave the impression of narrow minded ,objectionable  meaning.
3.I am in full agreement with what ever you have said.
4I had clarified in my reply to  sh Sudharshan that my mail did not bring out what I had in my mind,which was also circulated..
5.I was trying to narrate few live instances where Srivaishnavites are pathetically placed.I have few more to send when  I received your mail.
6.Every religion talks what you should do to your own followers.It does not mean it is exclusive nor at the cost of others.
7My experience,based on hard facts prove that all the other religions have addressed  and are trying to find a solution to various social problems afflicting their community.
8When I feel sad  and say that Srivaishnavites should also do more and more of community service-,pl do not construe that I am selfish nor I am questioning. the Acharyas.
9I am  proud to be a Srivaishnavite  and I am equally proud of my Jagathacharian Emperumanar.
10.Emperumanars life is full of compassion ,human touch and today the" Powers "- claim that he excelled and surpassed all in in his social reforms.
11.My mails were not to question Emperumanar but slowly develop  to say  let us spare few minutes and few paise to the needy.
12Learned Srivaishnavites are treasure and they are to be protected  at all cost .
13Like charity begins at home ,I will always plead for helping the fellow Srivaishnavites .If people have the time and money pl  do it for all..
Jaya Sriman Narayana
Sri Mudaliyandan Shishya sampath