You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00090 Aug 2001

SrimathE rAmAnujAya namaha:

We are blessed to announce HH Sri Sri ChinnaJeeyar Swami's
English discourse on Upanisads on 25th Aug. & every 4th Saturday 10 AM CST.

And honored to Start Sri U.Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy's Tamil
series on Ramanuja Nootrandadi 26th Aug & every 4th Sunday at 10am CST.

Suggested donation: $10 http://www.radioramanuja.com/lectures.htm
Conference number: 1-405-244-5555
Access code: 1533# (Please enter # after the 4 digit number)

You can receive a recording of this beautiful lecture
for $6 (Incl. S&H) in the US. (send mail to acharyas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

We might take 1 week time to ship in case the recording quality needs
improvement.

Participants can donate for the upanyasam at:
http://www.radioramanuja.com/lectures.htm

To ask questions related to the the lecture, please send mail to
vedic_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Most of the speakers in the VEDIC bridge are on this list. (We are working on
getting others e-mail access.)
So while posting questions, please mention the Lecture/ Scholar & Date.

Dan Pattangi
Network Administrator
UIC ACCC

Home Page