You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00099 Aug 2001

Dear Swmins,

Pranams. Dasan Devanathan who is now in the US desires to have Sri Mukkur Swami's cassettes. Could I have the details. Doing lowkika kainkaryan on a voluntary basis at the feet of Srimad Azhagiyasingar, this dasan and Sri R.Seshadri (TVS) are the Secretaries of Thirukkallam Nrisimharaghavacharya's Platinum Jubilee Celebrations Committee of which Sri Mukkur Swami was the President, An yearlong celebration culminated in the performance of Geetha Yagnya in Hyderabad on July 27.  With the blessings of HH, I left for US on 11th Aug. Presently I am staying with my son Sriram Devanathan at No.1101, Old Mill Road, Cedar Park, Austin, Texas 78613. Our Phone number: 512-331-9083. Dasoham. Adiyen Devanathan<

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list