You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00009 Aug 2002

Sri:

Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Dear Sri Vaishnavas,

By the blessings of acharyas and Perumal, Sri Hari is doing the
best and foremost divine kainkaryams as commanded by Swamy Naamazhwar
and Swamy Desikan.

Sri Hari is delivering vedanta kaalakshepams in Singapore for the
past two and half years on the following granthams:

1. Swamy Desikan's Srimath Rahasya Traya Saaram (Chapter 24 - In
progress)
2. Bagavath Ramanuja's Vedartha Sangraham (completed, started
again for new members)
3. Bagavath Vishayam (First 10 pasurams) based on Srimath
ThiruKurugai Piran Pillan and Srimath Vedanta Ramanuja MahaDesikan
(Srimath Sakshath Swamy) - Completed.
4. Swamy Desikan's Sri Muni Vahana Bogham - Completed
5. Swamy Desikan's Sri Sampradaya Parisuddhi - Completed
6. Swamy Desikan's Sri Tattva Padavi - Completed, started again
for new members.
7. Swamy Desikan's Sri Rahasya Padavi - Completed, started again
for new members.
8. Swamy Desikan's Sri Rahasya Sandesam - Completed
9. Swamy Desikan's Sri Rahasya Ratnavali - Completed
10. Swamy Desikan's Sri Rahasya Matruka - Completed
11. Sri Andaal's Thirupavai (Upanyasam) - Completed
12. Swamy Desikan's Sri Saara Saaram - In progress

All these kaalakshepams are delivered based on our poorva-acharyas
works. Apart from the above (philosophical knowledge), Sri Hari is
teaching on Sri Vaishnava traditional practices (Anushtanam) like
Perumal ThiruAradhanam, Sandhay Vandhanam, Swamy Desikan Stotrams,
Azhwar Pasurams, etc.

I request all bagavathas to utilize this golden oppurtunity to learn
from this GREAT scholar in a traditional manner to get flawless
knowledge in Sri Visishtadvaita Philosophy.

As per our Sri Visishtadvaita Philosophy, we(jeevan) must take the
first step for any action. The subsequent steps are taken by our dear
Perumal. Hence, why wait when Perumal is showing a path to learn from
this young and dynamic Sri Vaishnava scholar.

Lets join kaalakshepam yahoo group for rest of the world and in
person for Singapore to get benefitted.

Regards,
ramanuja dasan Vijaykumar T G

--- In malolan_net@xxxx, "diwakark" <diwakark@xxxx> wrote:
> SrI:
>
> Dear bhagavathas
>
> Sri Hari has been delivering kAlakshEpam and Chillarai Rahasyams
over
> the telebridge. Recently Sri Sampradaya Parisuddhi was completed
and
> by bhagavath anugraham and AachArya anugraham he has started Tatva
> Padvi. Due to rahasya nature of the granthams bhagavathas should
> have undergone samAsrayaNam to attend these kAlakshepams. Pl. see
> Sri Hari's forwarded mail for details. If you are interested in
> attending these send me or Sri Hari an email.
>
> Timing of the kAlakshEpam is 6.30pm Pacific Time, every Friday.
>
> adiyEn
> Diwakar

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia