You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00032 Aug 2002

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

Dear BhagavadotmAs:

namo narayana!

This is to remind everyone about the upcoming Acharya Day celebration
scheduled for September 1st, 2002 (Sunday during Labor day long weekend)
at Washington, D.C. This celebration is organized with the blessings
of Srimad Azhagiya Singar. The Sri Mukham we have received can be
reviewed at:

http://www.ahobilamutt.org/2002conf/srimuk.html

We once again wish to request all Sri Vaishnavas to join all of us in
the celebration of our love for our Acharyas. Nothing can give us more
joy than coming together in this celebration.

The program includes recitation of prabhandam/vedam, thiruvAradanam,
group discussion, children's program, group recitation of Sahasranamam,
and much more.

Please register at: http://www.ahobilamutt.org/2002conf/regconf01.asp

All local arrangements will be made including pick up, drop off and
accommodation. For more information contact Smt. Vimala Rajaji at
301-545-0212 or Sri Srikanth Raghavan 301-208-1256.

on behalf of Sri Ahobila Matam in USA
Raghavan Rajaji and P. Dileepan
srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadi

Home Page