You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00043 Aug 2002

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

Once again we would like to invite everyone to join us
in a celebration of our great Sri Ahobila Matam Acharya
Guru Parampara on September 1, 2002 in Washington, D.C.

In the next few months Thirunakshatram of several of our
revered acharyas are coming up. Our festival on Sep 1st
will venerate Swami Sri Desikan, Srimad Athivan Satakopan,
and 42nd through the 45th Azhagiya Singars of Sri Ahobila
Matam.

We the sishyas of Sri Ahobila Matam will consider it a great
honor if all Sri Vaishnavas come and grace our festival of
Acaryas, as there is nothing more sacred than a goshti of
bhagavathas.

Please make your plans and let us know, we will make all
the local arrangements. Please give us an opportunity to
serve you.

For more details please visit:
http://www.ahobilamutt.org/2002conf/confmain.html

koodiyirundhu kuLirnthElor empAvAy!