You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00052 Aug 2002

Hari Om. Shri Dileepan is right. The dictionary meaning of Agnostic is what
he gave. But in any of our indian languages do we have a word equivalent to
that? Probably not. so what I menat and what I should have said in my last
mail is that they have passed from a stage of faith to a stage of doubt and
if they continue on that path will end up with there is no God.

These phases do come in the lives of many. Only poorva janma punyam will
give a staunch unflinching faith in God. The next best is that with His
grace, they will come out of the present problems and with hindsight, will
realise that whatever problems they faced were for their good.

Let us hope He helps them.

And thank you, Mr.Dileepan.

Swamy SV