You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Aug 2003

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

It is delightful news to learn that the famous dance artist
from the illustrious family of TVS known for their kaimakryams
to VaishaNavite Causes has created and has presented a dance drama
at NaacchiyAr ThirumALikai during this year's AadippUra Uthsavam.
It is a great bhAgyam to have a SamarpaNam about NaacchiyAr
at SrIvilliputthur. It is my fervent hope that this artistic
event has been recorded in Video and would become available to
the bhakthAs , who could not be there for this special
occasion.

It is very heartening to know about the addition of this repertoire
to Srimathi Anita Ratnams' Bharatha Naatyam creations for highlighting
revered Prabhandhams. Hope One day, this talented artist
would create another Dance-drama on Thirumangai AzhwAr ,
whose life story is full of opportunities for dramatization
and presentation in the Bharatha Naatyam tradition.

With prayers to Our ThAyAr, Godhai for Her blessings
to the artist for creation of more Bhakthi anubhavams
and samarpaNams like this dance drama and preservation
of those in new media Technologies for education of
future generations.

SrI ANDAL ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
V.Sadagopan