You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00071 Aug 2003

Namaste,

I have been trying to get the address and phone no. of above
institute in Chennai. It was set up in 1982 by Dr.Smith in
association with Dr.K.K.A. Venkatachari. I am not sure if the
institute has changed its name since then.

Also, it will be of immense help if any of you could give me the
contact addresses of some Srivaishnava scholars, who have researched
on the Pancharatras.

bahu dhanyavAdAH,
Krishna

Home Page