From: "msharird" <mshari@xxxx>
To: malolan_net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SrImath U.Ve SrIvatsAnkAchArya swami's health condition
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:28:35 -0000

SrI:
SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
Dear SrI VaishNavas,

I heard from Madras (my relatives) that
SrImath U.Ve SrIvatsAnkAchArya swami (and swAmi's dEvigaL)
met with a very serious accident while traveling.
I am very much shocked and sad to hear this news. If anyone
knows their health condition and how they are recovering,
please let me know the same. I pray at the divine lotus feet
of the divya dampatis for their recovery.

Thanks & Regards
naidhruva mAdabhUshi S. HARI rAmAnuja dAsan (mshari@xxxx)

Srimate Sri Laksminrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya Nama: