You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00099 Aug 2003

http://www.acharya.org/vyakyanam/index.html
has commentaries for some of the prabandhams, such
as Thirumaalai, Amalanadhipiran, etc.

There have been many members posting articles on
prabandhams over the years in multiple yahoo
groups and some of these are collected in different
websites. It would be nice if we can have an index
of all these.

adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan