You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00043 Aug 2004

Yes, there is a beautiful image of
SrI Ananatha PadmanAbhan of Thiruvananthapuram
in the SrI Venkatesa AshtOttharam
commentries from VaAha PurAnam ,
which will be released soon in
the form of CD ROM .

The MalayALam temples and most other
temples are strict about taking photos
inside the garbha graham .

Hence , the Image of SrI Ananatha PadhmanAbhan
is a hand drawn drawing from the Moorthy as He
gives us darsanam at the Garbha Graham .

I will send that image to you , if you need it
in place of wall paper or convert it as a wall paper .

V.Sadagopan