You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00046 Aug 2004

Dear Devotees:

I am enclosing a representative feedback from
an aasthikar about te recently released DVDs on
ThrikAla SandhyA Vandhanams for the three Vedams.

I will take as the next project as requested by him
and numbe rof You to create a CD ROM /DVD on
NithyArAdhanam for Bhagavan both in the full
length and lighter versions .

SrImath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadi ,
V.Sadagopan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM