You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00066 Aug 2004

Dear Bhagavatas:
I entirely agree with Sri M.G.Vasudevan Swamin.

Those who have read the book "Hinduism Rediscovered" will find
that most of their doubts they have raised (or not yet raised)
have been clarified.

Also, those who seek to post such debatable issues are advised
to first go into the archives of Bhakti, Saranagathi, Sri Ranga sri,

Oppiliappan, malolan_net etc  sites to see if the questions
had already been discussed. I am sure that they will invariably
find answers.

If they are not still satisfied, they may pose their queries
with specific points for clarification instead of in a
generalized form that tend to divert the focus.
Modearator

Respected moderator,

time and again the same point of whether ladies are eligible to chant vedha
manthras is appearing in one form or other. i request moderator to filter this
subject at the 'clearance of mail stage' itself as it serves no real purpose
except creating one more round of discussion mostly in the same lines as
earlier.

this is not to discourage questions of such nature but to have useful
discussions on them.

 regards

MGVasudevan