You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00008 Aug 2005

SrI:

 Dear BhakthAs :

 Sriman MadhavakkaNNan is depicting beautifuly every day
 the anubhavams of AzhwArs about ThiruvenkatamudayAn .

 It would be of interest for you to know that Sriman M.A.Alwar of
 Mysore and adiyEn have released one Multimedia CD ROM on
 the Vaibhavam of 7 AzhwArs ( 3 Mudhal AzhwArs, PeriyAzhwAr ,
 ANDAL , ThiruppANar and ThoNDaradippodi ) . We are midway thru
 our completion of the second Multimedia CD ROM that would cover
 the Life and dhivya Prabhandhams of Swamy NammAzhwAr ,
 Madhura Kavi , KulasEkharar , Thirumazhisai and Thirumangai
 Mannan .

 These Multimedia CD ROMs have excellent graphics about their
 lives , audio narration , ease of navigation and the recital of
 the dhivya Prabhandhams of these AzhwArs by the Melkote
 AdhyApaaka GhOshti . It is a rare educational treat relevant
 for the young and old alike . Number of you have provided
 support for the creation of these   CD ROMs .

 Please contact Dr.M.A.Alwar at Mysore at the abovee-mail address
 or adiyEn , if you wish to acquire these CD ROMs for your libraries .
 The second volume will be ready by  the end of Summer . The two
 audio  Tapes and the First Multimedia CD ROM covering the Vaibhavams
 and the dhivya Prabhandhams of the 7 AzhwArs are currently available .

 There are also 2 audio casettes , which have the Text of the audio  scripts
on the lives of  the 12 AzhwArs .

 We are placing these casettes and Multimedia CD ROMs
 at the sacred feet of Sriman NaarAyaNan so that He can
 bless us to be part of this educational  Kaimkaryam to
Sri VaishNavAs and abhimAnis .

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Links