You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00014 Aug 2005

Respected Bhagavathas,

In your website www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net the following Kshetras have
been added today. Please give me your valuable feedback. There may be some
typos as it was translated from Kannada to English in hurry we will correct the
typos by next week.

The Kshetrams are:

Nagamangala : http://www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net/Mandya/Nagamangala.htm

Devanahalli : http://www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net/Bang/Venudev.htm

Sampige : http://www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net/Tumkur/Sampige.htm

Belur : http://www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net/Hassan/Belur.htm

If any of you wish to sponsor any temple on the above website please get in
touch with me @   srihi@xxxxxxxx

Dasan
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar,

Mail To: