You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00090 Aug 2005

Dear Devotees

Thanks again for your continued support. Since the posting of our appeal on 22
July 2005, we have received contributions
totaling $1,010.00, with additional pledges of $250.  The total committed
supports the daily Nitya Aradhanaexpenses for
additional 35 days. We still need to cover the balance of 180 days. I appeal to
other devotees to contribute towards
this great cause.

A gentle reminder ? one of the devotees has been so touched by the situation
that he has graciously comitted to dollar
for dollar match for contributions made from Aug 1 to Purattasi Sravanam day.

All tax deductible contributions payable to NAMA Inc are to be mailed to

NAMA Inc

C/O Nagu Satyan
7821 W. Alder Dr
Littleton