From: desikasampradaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Srihi
Sent: Tue 8/23/2005 5:05 PM
To: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; divya_desam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
andavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; desikasampradaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nama-singapore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [desikasampradaya] Fw: Bellur

SrI:

Respected Bhagavathas ,

http://www.pbase.com/svami/bellur

I had the fortune to go to Bellur (Not Belur of Hassan District :
http://www.pbase.com/svami/belur ).
Please enjoy the Beauty of Adhi Madhava , Varadharaja & Venugopala.

This is also a Thrikutachala style Hoysala temple and famous people from
Bellur  are: the  famous Kannada Writer Sri B M Sri ( If I  am correct B M.
Srinivasa Iyengar) and Classical singer s  Bellur sisters et  al .

It is around 50 Kms from Bangalore and it worth visiting.

Dasan

Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar

http://www.pbase.com/svami

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM