You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00105 Aug 2005

             Jaya jaya sri Sudarsana, Jaya jaya sri Sudarsana
                  Orundru thane amaiyado Thittam
            Archana and Parayana (Sudarsana sathakam) to Kanchi
                           Chakarathalwar for one mandala
                    [15.07.2005 to 31.08.2005]

Pranams to Bahktas of Chakarathalwar,

           The Archana and Parayana (Sudarsana sathakam) program to Kanchi
Chakarathalwar for one mandala (48 days), which was started and organized by
Orundru thane amaiyado thittam (C.Seshadri), was performing daily by the 4
Parayanakaras and archana by T.S.V. Rajam bhattar . We do archana, sudarsasna
sataka Parayana and we read your wish and wants (Korikai) to sudarsana alwar
daily. We have a faith, that Sudarsana alwar will fulfill everybody?s needs and
expectations, besides he will satisfy yours needs before our Archana and
Parayana will finish (31/08/2005). So please do the Nityakarama [Sandhya
vandhanam] and recite the Shodasayutham stotram, sudarsana ashtakam daily, we
also happy on hearing that every body does.

           Also Sabha has planned to do Tirumanchanam KAINGARYAM AND Sambavanam
kaingaryam for Sri Kanchi Chakarathalwar as a THANKS GIVING DAY. For this
kaingarya, sabha has estimated more than Rs./ 15000. (Tirumanchanam KAINGARYAM
AND Sambavanam kaingaryam),

           We, our sabha has request you gather with family and friends to
thank God for the many blessings He has given us, and we ask God to continue to
guide in future.

THANKSGIVING DAY PROVIDES ALL OF US WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN THE BLESSING
OF KANCHI SRI SUDARSANA ALWAR.

NOTE:-     Also our sabha has considered doing the Archana and parayana again
for One Mandala for whom they have left at present, and we are going to do in
second batch. Only for the people who have fail to give their names in the
Current and ongoing archana and parayana. These (missed) people can enroll by
giving their names,Gothram, Raasi and their wants and wishes by sending an
E-mail to us, if possible, they should contact us after they enrolled. Also
many people, who had given names in this archana program, have given the
feedback as their wishes has fulfilled within the period of our Archana to Lord
Sudarsan Alwar.
In First batch 140 peoples were participated.

Planned Date:- archana and parayana for the Second batch 1/09/2005 To
18/10/2005.

we expect people to give their names on or before 31/08/2005.

regds
C.Seshadri dasan
16, Subramania Nagar cross st
Rengarajapuram Kodambakkam