You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00051 Aug 2007

Srihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

I wish to inform you that Sri K R Krishnaswami Mama, who is a Profilic writer
on Sri Vaishnavism topics has recently brought a New Book titled "The amazing
life of sage supreme Yaajnavalkya and his towering role in Brihadaaranyaka" It
was released by asmath Acharyan H H Rangapriya SwamiJi on 22nd July during the
Swamiji Chaturmasya Sankalpa. It costs Rs. INR 50 or $5 ( Plus Postage). The
wrappper and back cover is scanned and hosted in this link , you can have look
at it. His contact detials are given in that.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/4f61ba55-f252-4059-918f-4fbe5ca5d25d/Yaajnavalkya

FOr the benefit of all of you I have made a catalouge of his all 16 books
wrapper and it is is this link:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/989452a9-5e2a-424d-b4d3-0d906a66fc6b/Book-Catalouge-of-Sri-K-R-Krishnaswami

Those who are interested please contact Sri Krishnaswami Mama, His contact
detials are available in the abouve links . The above links are in acrobat
format.

If the above links are not working please go this link and download.

http://www.esnips.com/web/srihi-Announcements

Dasan
Sridhar

Yahoo! Groups Links