You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00105 Aug 2007

 SrI:
 Dear Members :

 Could anyone residing in and around Grenoble ,
 France contact this Sri VaishNava during his
 planned visit to France and help him as needed ?
 Please contact Sri Sudarshan PhANi thru
 Sriman V.R.D.Nathan at Hyderabad .Thanks .

 V.Sadagopan