You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00115 Aug 2007

Dear Swamin
                  Adiyen has not received any e-mail till now from you,Swamin
Adiyen is grateful  for this
Dasan
Soundararajan

Ram Anbil <ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Swamin:
The slokam "rig yajus saama roopaaya..." which you have given as "Dhyana Slokam is the esoteric,sacred and Rahasya "Mantram" itself and NOT the "Dhyana slokam".

This is what I have been instructed by asmad Acharyan when initiating me into Hayagriva mantram.

The Dhyana slokams start as follows:
1. "Sankhaapa Sanka ChakrE Kara kamala yugE Puisthakam cha anya hastE"
and for "Ekaakshari" mantram:
2. "DhavaLa naLIna jushTam ksheera gouram karaagraih"

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy