You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00036 Aug 2008

SrI:

Daer Sriman Raghuveerdayal:

adiyEn is delighted to know that the Veda PaatasAlai
on Rg Vedam has been  been created at ThiruppullANi .
It is my pleasure to announce this important event
as per your request .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,
V.Sadagopan

P.S : Three or Four Years ago, adiyEn created
a DVD on Rg Veda sandhyA Vandhanam with
the help of Rg Veda GhanapAdi , Sri RangarAjan swamy
of Thirukkudanthai . This DVD can be used to good
purpose , if needed .