You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00073 Aug 2008

[u] Recently I with my parents gone on a pilgrimage trip to
Naimisharanyam &Ayodhya I want to share my experience with all of
you ?[/u]
:- [blue][u]At Naimishranyam . I stayed at Ahobilamutt & had the
dharshanam of Prahalada varadhan,& Devanarvalagam Azhisingers(43 rd
pontiff of Ahobila matam)Brindavanam[/blue][/u]. Mr Lakshmi
Narashimhan of Ahobila matam looks after the Brindavanam & who is
ably assisted by His wife Mrs Lakshmi Narasimhan. one may contact
them before reaching Naimisharanyam for all help like staying,
transportation, food facility etc, The contact No is [b]09936040748
[/b] pl inform them in advance  before your arrival at Naimishranyam
 Had the dharshanam of Vyas Rishi pitam where in Veda Vysa Rishi
seperates 4 vedam & 6 shastram. There is a very big.,5000 year old
Banyan tree is threr at that site. Some Fotos of this Pilgrimage
trip have been uploaded here..
http://picasaweb.google.com/singamani/NaimishranyamPilgrimage &
http://picasaweb.google.com/singamani/AyodhyaPilgrimmage
Had the dharshanam of Suka Rishi Ashramam also . [blue]Earlier we
took bath (Holy Dip)at Gomati Nadhi flowing thru Naimisharanyam.
[/blue]
[blue][u]How to reach Naimishranyam? [/blue][/u].
 One can reach Naimisharanyam from Lucknow(LKO).all one has to do is
to telephone Mr Lakshmi narasimhan or his Wife in this Number [blue]
09936040748[/blue]  so that they can make sure some vehicle can pick
u up from LKO. Ah one important thing there is nothing available in
that Village Naimishranyam . Its having major power problem .only 5
hours of supply its getting out of 24 hours I stayed. This place
needs some way to tackle power problem.
[blue][u].what are all thing one needs in the pilgrimage trip?
[/blue][/u]
 Plenty of mosquito coils & repellant creams, Torch light with spare
batteries,candles, Coffee powder, Milk powder,& if u want to offer
Puliyodhrai as Naivedhyam for Perumal SRI PRAHALADA VARADAN pl take
Pulikachal with u. Nothing is available there except Rice, some
basic vegetables, Milk (Milk available Only at morning & evening.)

Pilgrimage Trip 2 Ayodhya puri...!!!
? At Ayodhya..
?[blue][u] How to reach there? [/blue][/u]
? Direct by Train from Banaras & By bus or by the auto rickshaw (pat
pat) from Faizabad. Nearest Aerodrome located at Lucknow about 150km
from Ayodhya.
?[blue][u] Where to stay?[/blue][/u]?.
? . I stayed in Ammaji Mandir which is located near GolaGhat,-
Rinmochan chouraha ( Near Telephone exchange) Ayodhya. Not Cot & no
bed Available.
? One has to sleep on the floor with your own bed sheet. It's a
Temple of south Indian Architecture.
? Other wise lot of Dharmasalas available there. I tried to take a
room in Janaki Bhawan trust .it's Bed & cot.
? They are providing food/Prasadam for Yatris at a nominal cost.
There is a Perumal sannidhi there in that complex. The bakhtas sing
songs in praise of Bagwan Ramji.
?[blue][u] what are all the places to have dharshan there..? [/blue]
[/u]
? First have a holy dip in[blue][u]Sarayu Nadhi( pleasant
experience). Take bath at Juhan ghat near Ammaji Mandhir [/blue]
[/u]. It's almost not crowded because lot of yatris goes to the ghat
near Bus /Road Bridge.
? Next go to the [blue][u]Ram Janma bhumi to haveRamlala's Dharshan.
[/blue][/u] You may also have dharshan of Janaki Mahal, Valmiki
bhawan, & char dham mandhir. The city is full of Temples. I love to
have the Dharshan of [blue][u]Darpasayana Perumal & sri Ranganathar
At Ammaji Mandir[/blue][/u].Namma oor Perumal.( south Indian type
Mandir)
.
?[blue][u] what are all the things needed there..? [/blue][/u]
? Plenty of mosquito repellent , batteries, Torch light, snacks like
cashew nut, Raisin( Beware of my friends[:)]-Monkeys .plenty of them
loitering here & there at Ayodhya) some pain balms ?one has to walk
minimum One Km per side for RamLalas dharshan that's y pain balm is
needed. & coffee powder.
? No coffee is available in both Nymisharanyam & Ayodhya. Take Bru
instant which is close to taste like our athhu(home) filter coffee
[:)]
? My parents always says that one has to stay at least one night at
each Kshetram that's y I've taken all these stuff with us during my
pilgrimage trip weather its to Badrinath or Puri
jagannath /Brindavan. Always be prepared for every thing  when u r
in UP(Esp to tackle)prolonged power failure.
? [blue][u]when its ok to visit ? [/blue][/u]
? whether its Naimisharanyam or Ayodhya or Triveni or Banaras late
July & August is Best suited
? (In Banaras Ganga/ganges flows as [blue][u]UTTRAVAHINI[/blue][/u]-
flowing towards north at Kasi/ Banaras Taking holy dip there is
considered auspicious & have the [blue][u]Dharshan of Bindu
Madawan . [/blue][/u]I'm not saying any thing about other
deities .its left to one's wish to have dharshan of them)
? One can also contact:- [blue][u] Mrs. Lakshmi Narasimhan at
Naimisharanyam thru' this Phone no.[/i]09936040748[/i] [/blue][/u]
who can arrange some vehicle to pick up from Lucknow(LKO) for
Naimisharanyam . & can also arrange vehicle (& other necessary
things like place to stay at Ayodhya)for Ayodhya Trip ( Ayodhya is
located approximately 240kms from Naimisharanyam via-Lucknow) from
Naimisharanyam itself....!!!

Dasan
KN~M

<*> Your email settings: