You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00090 Aug 2008

Dear All,

The geographical map of 108 Divya Desams is now complete and the new location is this:

http://www.platial.com/map/108-Vishnu-Divya-Desams/472031

Earlier I had mapped out only the Divya desams of Tamilnadu and now the other regions are also included.

Unlike the other maps, this is an dynamic online map and so you can zoom it to the street level.

Note: The platial mapping software may have problems with some browsers. I am using with Mozilla firefox browser ver 3.0.1 without any problems, fyi.

Please send in your feedback.

Regards,

Raju

Home Page