You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2000

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00012 Dec 2000

Dec 2000 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Mr. Ramaswamy:

Thankyou very much for the hearty New Year greetings that you have sent my family. We wish you and your family also a very Prosperous New Year and Pongal. I will take this opportunity to thank you for all the good information you have been sending us about our sampradayam.

Again wishing you and your family all the very best.

Sincerely
Sarvesh Seshadri & family