You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2000

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00016 Dec 2000

Dec 2000 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Madhuri and I, along with all our friends and fellow devotees
here in Denver, would like to convey our New Year and Pongal
greetings to Sri Ramaswamy and all fellow devotees. May the
Divine Couple Bless Us All with Happiness, Prosperity, and more
and more opportunities to serve Their Devotees in the New Year.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mohan Raghavan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia