Topic: ``Great Sampradayas: Doctrinal Differrences'' - U.Ve. MAVenkakrishnan
Date: Saturday 9:00 to 10:30 CST: Q&A at the end. - Tamil
Suggested donations: http://www.radioramanuja.com/docs/lectures.htm

This Sunday, Dec 9th at 9:00AM Central Time (8:30PM IST)
Topic: ``SriBhashya: Sutrartham'' - U.Ve. Narasimhachar Swami - Tamil
Date: Sunday 9:00 to 10:30 CST: Q&A at the end.
Suggested donations: http://www.radioramanuja.com/docs/lectures.htm

Having finished the two managala slokams, swami would start with sutrartham.
Meaning of 1st adhikarana - jighnAsAdhikarana -1st sutra "athAtO brahma
jignAsA".

Initially it will be bit difficult to understand. We must take it as a duty
(Ramanujarya DivyAgyA),
or take it as a challenge to our intellect and sharpen it.
The logic , nyaya, sastra references used here will refine our entire thought
process.

The following has been postponed to next month as per Sri Velukkudi Swami.
Topic: BASIC TENETS OF VAISHNAVISM - U.Ve Velukkudi Krishnan Swami - ENGLISH
How is Mokska Gauranteed, What is Ramanuja Sambhanda (How do we get that?)

======FREE Lectures and Tele-Santhai ======================
Topic: ``Ramanuja Nootrandadi '' by U.Ve.Velukkudi Krishnan Swami (Pre
Recorded)