You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00076 Dec 2001

Dec 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
NamO Narayana:

Dear Sri Rajagopalan:

AdiyEn feels Devarir's view is right.
There has to be fear - NOT to commit
Apacharam.

The common terminology Bhaya Bhakti is
Always used in conjunction and AdiyEn feels
It could only be in this perspective.

Devotion / faith comes from the fact that
Sriya:Pathi is everything and we should be
doing everything as HIS kaimkaryam.

Moreover, the "Parathvam" of Sriya:Pathi
May make one have a little fear towards
Sriman Narayana.

However, Sriman Narayana, our Parakaruniko Bhagavan
dispels any doubt / fear in our mind by being with
us; in support of us and to take care of us.

Hence it is said "Parathvam kandu anjamaikku sowlabhyam".
One of His Kalyana Guna, Sowlabhyam is to ensure that
We Jivas have total comfort in Him.

At the same time, it is also said,

"Sowlabhyam kandu igazhamaikku Parathvam"

It is normal, in mortals like us, to take things for
Granted, when it is near us. We have been "warned" not
To take HIS Sowlabhyam in anyway that may mean to
Belittle Sriman Narayana. AdiyEn feels that this statement
Is meant to put "some fear" into us and possibly,
Bhagavatas are to have some fear, AdiyEn thinks.

It is good to have "Fear" vis-à-vis in order NOT to
commit Bhagavat / Bhagavata apacharam with the faith
That HE is ultimate.

dAsan
Anand Sampathkumar
1st January 2002

Srimad Azhagia Singar Thiruvadigale Saranam
Shrimate Shri Seetha Ramachandra Parabrahmane Nama: