You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00006 Dec 2002

Dec 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Harihi Om.
Namaskaaram,
I have been trying to learn the Nithyanusandhanam as per Sri Ahobila Mutt
Sampradhyam. Part of it we recite slokams from Prabhandham like: VANilamuruval,
KAsai Adai, Adaikkala Patthu etc., Even though my mother tongue is Tamil, it is
very difficult to understand the meaning of these slokams.
Please suggest a web site or any books which gives the PORULL - Artham of these
slokas.
Thank you.
Daasan,
Krishna Srinivasan.