You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00042 Dec 2002

Dec 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

There is one temple that I know of 'Dasavatharas Temple' for all avataras in 'Ponnur', Guntur District, AP, India.

From: "Srikanth Nagarajan" <srikanthnagarajan@xxxx>
To: Srirangasri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Dasavatharam Temples
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:03:31 +0530

Dear Bhaktas

Emperuman Sriman Narayanan has taken dasavatharam. But we don't find any
temples for few of the avataras like Matsavadhar, Kurmavadhar &
Parasuramavtar. Has anybody seen or heard about temples for these avataras. They are also not part of the 108 divyadesams. If any body can tell them
I will be grateful.

om sri kalyana venkataramana swamine saranam
Srikanth.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com