You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00031 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hi,

I am happy to announce the publication of my 7 books, released on 27
November 2003 at Panjim, Goa :
http://www.hindunet.org/saraswati/sarasvati7books.htm

The ancient history of Bharat, that is India, from 8500 years Before
Present and the cultural continuum unravels, as an indigenous,
autochthonous evolution on the banks of River Sarasvati.The speakers
of mleccha parole (dialect of proto-indic) -- artisan guilds moving
into the alloying phase from the chalcolithic --, invented an early
writing system. Exhaustive details of the code of Sarasvati
hieroglyphs, an analysis of mleccha language, avesta, vrata and soma
in Rigveda are also presented, together with the scientific findings
of ground-truth of Vedic River Sarasvati and of the rebirth of River
Sarasvati, which is an impetus for setting up a National Water Grid.

Dr. S. Kalyanaraman

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM