You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00034 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

==================
Note from Sri Raghavan
=================

To all bhagavathas, AstikAs and Sri Vaishnavas in the US, A remainder on behalf
of the pArAyaNa Goshti by dAsan Raghavan and on behalf of Sri Venkateswara
Temple by sri Renganatha Hemmige.

During this SwabhAnu Varsham, in the month of Marghazhi, beginning from
Sunday, Dec. 21, 2003 to Monday, Dec. 29, 2003, everyday in the afternoon,
the Mokshotsavam, which is otherwise known as
Adhyayana Utsavam is being celebrated
at (the divya mangala kshetram ) Sri Venkateswara Temple in Aurora,
Illinois.

We invite all the AstikAs to participate in the utsavam and receive the
blessings of Lord Venkateswara. Also we request you to contact Mr. Mukundan
Pattangi or myslef (Raghavan) regarding your needs for ride from the air port
and stay at Chicago are during the utsavam days. I can be contacted at
Rraghavan8@xxxxxx and mukundan at danp@xxxxxxxx We will try our best to make
your stay and experience is a very memorable and extremely pleasant one.

For the sake of the devotees, a brief outline of the program is as follows:

Dec. 21st. Sunday: andaAdi saRRumurai pAsurams as in tirumala, prabhandasaram
Dec. 22nd. Monday: upadesaratnamAlai, MudalAzhwar's andAdis
Dec. 23rd. Tuesday: periazhwAr tirumozhi all five decads
Dec. 24th. Wenesday: tiruppAvai, nacciar tirumozhi and the rest of mudalayiram
Dec. 25th. Thursday: peria tirumozhi decads 1 to 5
Dec. 26th. Friday: peria tirumozhi rest of the decads, Mohini alankAra Seva
Dec. 27th. Saturday tiruvoimozhi decads 1 to 5
Dec. 28th. Sunday tiruvoimozhi;nammazhwar mOkshotsavam
Dec. 29th. Monday Remaining andAdis, madals and rAmAnuja nootrandAdi, Iyal
sARRumurai. Vidai

We are expecting you all at the utsavam in next two weeks.

With best wishes and pranAmams

adiyen Raghavan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM